Pray daily. Pray individually, and pray corporately as a family for Donald Trump, our President Elect:
1. That he will personally seek God. Pray that instead of being a man of the flesh, he will become a man of the Spirit. 2 Chronicles 26:5 says of Uzziah: “As long as he sought the LORD, God made him to prosper.”
2. That he will seek God for:
a. Wisdom (2 Chronicles 1:7-10).
b. Godly counsel
c. Humility before God and man
3. That he will choose righteous people to take the key positions in our federal government, cabinet, Supreme Court, etc. Mike Pence is heading up the transition.
4. That he will be fearless and strong against all national and international ungodly, unjust, liberal agendas, especially foreign policies; and that all government corruption will be exposed and dealt with.
5. That he will not compromise on all matters of importance, e.g. life (against abortion and euthanasia), Common Core, national security, Obama Care, Israel, border control, military, etc.
6. That he will continually have his eyes opened to God’s ways. That he will have discernment between good and evil, right and wrong, clean and unclean, e.g. homosexual agenda. Ezekiel 44:23 states: “They shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.” Read also Jeremiah 15:9 and Ezekiel 22:6.
7. That God will give divine protection over him and his family, Mike Pence and his family. Pray against assassins.
8. That he will take the office of the presidency seriously (not casually), and be a godly example to the nation and the world.
9. That he will be a great example for good, that he will be respected both at home and abroad, and that his enemies will shut their mouths.
10. That he will be gracious and kind, but bold and strong when appropriate.