How Can I help my husband?
1. I help him by coming alongside to help him as he needs me.
2. I help him by speaking sweetly, kindly, and positively into his life.
3. I help him by reminding him every day that I love him.
4. I help him by fulfilling the role that God has given to me rather than competing for his role of provider and leader of the home. I don’t help my husband by taking his responsibility. This undermines his manhood.
5. I help him by caring for our children and making our home a place of joy and peace.
6. I help him by making life easier for him to do his work.
7. I help him by being a sounding board for his dreams and visions for life.
8. I help him by caring for him physically and nutritionally.
9. I help him by having an aroma-filled, nutritious meal ready for him when he returns to home at the end of the day.
10. I help him by having the home ready for him when he arrives home—toys and mess cleaned up and thrown out of sight!
11. I help him by being excited to see him when he arrives—even if I have had a lousy day!
12. I help him by being available sexually to him. I was created to be “one flesh” with my husband, to delight him rather than deprive him.