MAKE YOUR TABLE INVITING
"Your wife shall be contented in your home.
And look at all those children! There they SIT AROUND THE DINNER TABLE
as vigorous and healthy as young olive trees"
What are some ways you can draw your family around your table for meals?
1. Use herbs and flavors to spice up your meal so the aroma draws everyone to the kitchen.
2. Put a lovely tablecloth on the table. Change the colors of your plates and tablecloths from time to time so you don't get bored. Your table should look attractive. It may be difficult to have time to wash tablecloths when you have little children. But, you can purchase clear plastic to put over the tablecloth so you only have to wipe the plastic.
3. Set the table attractively and teach your children how to set a table properly.
4. Use candles, flowers, or a centerpiece. Create a lovely ambiance.
5. Holds hands together as you say grace at the beginning of the meal.
6. Turn off the TV and all other distractions. Talk and communicate together.
7. Seek to make every meal a LOVE AFFAIR.